The place to share your thoughts and experiences. You may not realise it but just by being you and putting pen to paper you can help others.
If you'd like to be a guest blogger please contact us.
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
Is the NHS listening? Usher Syndrome, when you no longer hear with your eyes!
Written by Jane Watt
- The love of Unis
- A Visit to ATOS London Offices
Mario's day to day life with Usher Syndrome
Written by Mario Georgiou
- Disjointed Care or Digital Data?
- Bali - Sound Sensations
Usher Syndrome / Christmas Challenges
Written by Josh Parker
- A toolkit to enable deafblind to access the world
- Singapore Airlines - Never again
- Singapore Airlines a Very Unpleasant Experience!